Sunday, March 6, 2011
Halfway There
As of Friday, I am halfway through the pregnancy! I can't believe it's already been 20 weeks, I'm sure the next 20 weeks will go even quicker. We had our ultrasound and the doctor confirmed that the baby was healthy and growing as planned (although I forgot to ask exactly how big he/she was), he also confirmed the gender although we don't know what it is yet! We have the gender written in an envelope here at home, and should find out if we having a boy or girl in the next couple of weeks...we haven't peeked...yet. Below are some pics from the ultrasound, the first of the baby's foot and another of his/her profile along with it's foot in the top right corner (limber little kid!).
I'm still feeling good, no major negatives to report aside from occasional nose bleeds and an achy back. I've been craving oranges, orange juice, and melons although honestly at this point I would eat ANYTHING as I'm constantly hungry or thinking about food. :) I also started feeling the baby move/kick the last few weeks which is absolutely crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment