Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happenings

We've had alot going on recently!  A few weeks ago Caleb and I joined a PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support) group and we started Gymboree classes.  Most of the PEPS families live in West Seattle and we meet weekly for 12 weeks and discuss various topics which our facilitator leads.  So far we've discussed birthing stories, feeding and sleep issues.  It's great to get together with moms who are going through similar experiences as us, and for Caleb to meet some new friends!! 

A few months ago, I purchased a Gymboree coupon from Living Social so we headed to a class on Tuesday.  It was...interesting,  I'm not usually the type that likes to sing with a butterfly handpuppet or a stuffed clown but Caleb seemed to really enjoy it and he was pooped after the class.  It was only 45 minutes long, but he fell asleep shortly before it ended and was zonked out before I could strap him into his car seat! 

PEPS Group

Babies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment