Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!  Chris and I both had the week off between Christmas and New Years which was great!  Our little family opened our Christmas stockings/gifts on Christmas Eve and then spent the day with our extended families. 

In Tacoma, we had a great lunch and then did a gift exchange.  Chris ended up with cash and I ended up with some new Tupperware!  After lunch and some visiting we drove to Yakima in time for dinner with Chris' family.  The Saunders' have a Christmas tradition of Chris' dad hiding a pickle ornament on the Christmas tree and we all try to find it.  Whoever finds it first gets an extra Christmas present!  I've been lucky enough to find the pickle every year since 2009, however this year I did not prove to be victorious. 

We had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else did too!




"Look Ma, new shoes!"

Cousin Nick was in town from college



Caught red handed trying to open presents before everyone else




No comments:

Post a Comment